This page provides information about how CapadesuBooks (“we” or “us”) collects, uses, and protects personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
CapadesuBooks, located at m.capadesubooks.web.id, is the data controller for the personal data collected through this website and during the provision of our services.
Personal Data Collection and Use
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, and phone number) provided by users when contacting us or subscribing to our services.
- Payment information (such as credit card details) when making purchases through our website.
- Usage information and cookies: We may collect non-personal identification information about users’ interactions with our website, such as IP addresses, browser details, and browsing activities. This information helps us improve our website and provide a better user experience.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and deliver our services to users who have subscribed or purchased them.
- To communicate with users, respond to inquiries, and provide customer support.
- To process payments and fulfill orders.
- To improve our website, services, and user experience.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user or to take steps at the user’s request prior to entering into a contract.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
- The processing is based on the user’s consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
Data Sharing and Third Parties
We may share personal data with third-party service providers and partners who assist us in delivering our services and improving our website. These third parties are bound by confidentiality obligations and are prohibited from using personal data for any other purposes. We do not sell, trade, or rent personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may also disclose personal data when required by law or to protect our rights, safety, or the rights and safety of others.
International Data Transfers
We may transfer and store personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in countries that may have different data protection laws. When doing so, we take appropriate measures to ensure that the data is adequately protected, such as using standard contractual clauses or relying on the Privacy Shield framework.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this GDPR Page, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Data Subject Rights
Users have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- The right to access, correct, or update their personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
To exercise these rights or make any inquiries regarding personal data, users can contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this GDPR Page.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Updates to this GDPR Page
We reserve the right to update this GDPR Page from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the “Last Updated” date will be revised accordingly. We encourage users to review this page periodically to stay informed about our data protection practices.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding the processing of your personal data or this GDPR Page, please contact us at:
CapadesuBooks m.capadesubooks.web.id firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on June 20, 2023.